1. How old were you in 1980?
2. How old were you in 1989?
3. Were you a Toys R’ Us kid?
Yup. And I still am.
4. Did you watch Transformers?
Of course, but I couldn’t tell what they said because you just can’t lip read Optimus Prime.
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen?
Yes… and I was afraid to see it because I thought it was about a floating blow torch that burned holes in people.
6. Did you own a Lite Bright?
Yep. It blew up.
7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl?
Never watched it.
8. When someone says ” Who you gonna call? ” You think?
9.What was your favorite toy?
GI Joe. But I always used to have a Gamorean Guard fall from the skies and squash someone. Someone would then moan “Oh, No! Poor Joe has been killed!”
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball?
13. Did you play M.A.S.H?
I could play the theme on cornet. It was corny.
14. Did you watch The Care Bears?
I recall torturing Care Bears with sharpened sticks and sewing their feet together.
16. Did you have a charm bracelet or necklace?
Yes, I had a necklace I wore for years that had the hunk of junk robot from Black Hole on it. I can’t remember the robots name.
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?
20. Did you have a crazy hair style?
In High School? I went helmet haired for awhile with the hairspray…
21. What was your first bike?
Some type of HUffy with hard rubber wheels and training wheels. Or do Big Wheel count as a bike?
22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood?
GI Joe are still in a container at my parents. We gave most of them away to Jack and Daniel, tho…
26. Did you watch Miami Vice
Even as a child, I despised this crap. I saw the new “Miami Vice” movie and it was atrocious, fit only for lined the bottom of elephant cages… cause it was that crappy.
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
No one who attended grade school in the 80′ did NOT own a Trapper Keeper.
29. Atari or Nintendo?
Atari 2600. We had one of the originals due to Dad and box top program. I’m sure I set a record by playing Defender once for 9 hours without a single death.
30. Did you play Pac-Man?
Tried, but it always made me hungry…
32. He-Man or She-Ra?
33. What movie scared you the most?
Nightmare on Elm Street used to scare the hell out of me, but I grew out of that once I taught myself lucid dreaming.
34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson?
No. We would breakdance in the park…otherwise known as “kill the guy”. It involved a football and brutal tackling.