Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend(s)?
Will, Al, Dan, Dave, Bryan
2.What sports did you play?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, which I slammed into a minivan.
4. It’s Friday night, where were you?
Probably working at the Lou.
5. Were you a party animal?
not even close
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
8. Were you a nerd?
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Of course not. I was too smart to get caught.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
No, but I could play it on the cornet.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
At the time, probably Mrs. McDonald. In retrospect, Mr. Zinda and Mr. Melosh
12. Favorite class?
13. What was your school’s full name?
Clarenceville High School
14. School mascot?
15. Did you go to the Prom?
Nope. I worked at the Lou.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
If I kept the knowledge I have now, sure.
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
It was on my birthday.
19. Where were you on senior skip day?
No. I was on Senior Skip SEMESTER!
20. Did you have a job your senior year?
Stage Crew at the Lou.
21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
22. Have you gained weight since then?
A little bit
23. What did you do after graduation?
Blobbed out. Drank a lot of Jolt Cola. Got a job.
24. When/where did you graduate
June 8, 1989 at the Louis E. Schmidt Auditorium.
25. Who was your senior prom date?
26. Are you going to your 10 year reunion?
No, I skipped it with intestinal parasites. The parasites were preferable.
27. Who was your home room teacher?
We did not have home room.
28. Who will repost this after you?
29: Do you miss anyone you graduated with?
Kinda. I wonder what has happened to Will, Al, Robbie, Chris Burke and a few others.
30: Were you friends with the person who posted this?
No, but she married my brother so she’s my little sister now.