1. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
1993 or thereabouts. I drank some of Dan’s homemade wide. It made me sick. Never again. Wendy got really drunk on it.
2. Do you follow college football?
3. Who took this survey before you?
4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
5. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Went with my brother to my health club over the holiday break and swam there.
6. Are you happy?
I could be happier. I never score 100%.
7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
8. How do you feel about your hair?
9. Where do you live?
10. Last thing you ate?
Activia Stawberry Yogurt.
11. Do you wish you were some place else right now?
12. Last time you were kissed?
My memory extends long and far… but I don’t remember that.
13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
14. AIM or MSN?
ICQ and YIM.
15. What classes are you taking?
16. How many hours on average do you work a week?
17. Who do you like right now?
In what way?
18. Do you watch the Olympics?
19. Last restaurant you went to?
Red Robin, w/Charlie, Toni, Teresa, Laura, Franco, Lucas and Isabella.
21. Who was the last person to call you?
People with brains don’t call me.
22. What’s your sign?
23. Do you have a favorite number?
24. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donation?
I donated my entire kitchen to Salvation Army.
25. Where do you spend most of your money on?
The Money Pit (otherwise known as my condo)
26. Where does most of your family live?
The Metro area.
27. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
I have an younger brother.
28. Ever been called a ho/slut?
Are you shittin’ me?
29. Ever been called a bitch?
Only by myself.
31. Favorite kind of beer?
Beer is donkey piss. I don’t inbibe that shit.
32. Have you ever experienced true love?
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
35. Myspace or Facebook?
Myspace. Facebook hates me because I’m not in school. Haters!
36. Do you have T-Mobile?
Yes. Sidekick II.
37. What is your favorite subject?
38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
Anyone who can honetly, without the means of outside influence, state they are truly, absolutely, 100% happy.
39. Fall for the bad guys or good guys?
Homey don’t swing that way.
40. Are you an outcast in school?
No, I’m just the only deaf kid/scratching post in the entire school district. I *LIVED* the movie “300”… and I won.
41. Last time you saw your parents?
42. Do you have any talents?
Many, but no much one cares for them.
43. Ever been in a wedding?
I was a Groomsman for Charlie.
44. Do you have any godchildren?
45. Last movie you watched?
Snakes on a Plane.
46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
Does my sanity count as anyone?
47. Did you take a nap today?
I do not nap. I sleep.
49. Ever been on a cruise?
Nope, nor any desire to.
50. Favorite vacation spot?
Wilderness State Park… at least until that piece of shit Grant went there.
51. Favorite genre of music?
52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
Which kind of wealth?
53. Ever met anyone famous before?
What level of famous are we referring to here?
54. Favorite actor/actress?
Actor: Samuel Jackson
Actress: Rose McGowan
55. Are you multi-tasking right now?
There are no points in my life when I am not multi-tasking.
57. Could you handle being in the military?
No. I’d kill myself before I served in Dubbya’s army.
58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
60. Favorite Nightclub?
None. I hate places where you can’t hear anyone.
62. Do you own a camera phone?
63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
65. Can you speak any other languages?
I’m lucky I can speak English.
66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
69. Last place you were at?
70. What is your school mascot?
Trojan. That’s we we coated Woody with condoms. huhuhuhuhuh.
71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
No, nor any desire to go there.
72. Ever been to Mexico for spring break?
No. I won’t leave the country until DUbbya’s out of office…
73. Have you ever bought condoms?
74. Do you have any regrets?
75. What do you think is your best feature?
76. Have you ever been gambling?
I wake up every day. That’s gambling.
77. How old are your parents?
Older than me.
79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
3 of em.
80. Favorite place to be?
Wilderness State Park.
81. Have you ever been to New York City?
No, and another place I never ever want to go…
82. Favorite sit down restaurant?
83. Ever been to Disney Land/World?
84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
I’m a sucker for Cartman.
85. Last thing you cooked?
Spanish Rice with Jalapeno Chicken Sausage.
86. How is the weather today?
87. Do you e-mail?
Uh, yeah. It’s 2007.
88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
Tax signature stuff from my accountant.
89. Favorite store?
90. Are you dating someone right now?
No, are you lookin’?
91. Last voicemail you received.
People with brains don’t send me voicemail.
92. Do you drunk dial?
93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone
94. What is the best city in the state that you have lived in?
95. Favorite band?
Chapstik, Motor City Burgers, Primus, Van Halen.
96. Last time you were sick?
I might be now, but I think I’m a hypochondriac, so I’m not sure.
97. Are you lactose intolerant or do you have IBS?
No, but I have no gallbladder, so I’m gassy.
98. Last concert you went to?
Probably Chapstik last year.
99. Ready for the weekend?
I dread the weekends now…
100. What did you do last night?
Went to my parents to check on my mom after she got home from the hospital again.